Wireless Temperature Logger
Ultra-compact measurement unit
Simple specialized software for temperature measurement
Starts measuring in just 30 seconds
Uses a general-purpose battery (CR3032)
Wireless Data Logger
- WM2000 Series
Combined measurement of temperature, strain, voltage, etc.
Max. 700 ch
Max. sampling frequency of 10 KHz
Operating environment from -40 to +100°C
Easy-to-use temperature measurement software
Easy-to-use multi-measurement software
- WM1000 Series
Realizes High Work Efficiency and Temperature Measurement of Moving Objects with Ease
Temperature loggers are used in various manufacturing and R&D sites, including those in the automobile industry. In many sites, sensors and data processing units are connected with wires. However, the procedures from wiring to measurement and cleanup have been a cause of low work efficiency.
The AirLogger™ WM1000 data loggers offer a solution to this issue while accommodating needs for miniaturization accompanying size reduction and high-density mounting of measurement targets and simultaneous measurement of multiple points.
For Moving and Rotating ObjectsMeasuring Automobiles/Motorcycles
- Ideal for measuring temperatures of spinning tires or running engines during operation
- Can be easily placed behind dashboards and in other areas where wires cannot reach
- Measures temperatures inside and outside the vehicle and in the engine room all at once and displays them in real-time
For Small SpacesMeasuring Electronic Devices
- Reduces the space needed for placement of the measurement instrument
- Easy thermostream measurement setup
- Enables easy measurement of changes in heat generated during device operation and the temperature in the thermostatic chamber
For Large AreasMeasuring Environments
- Measures temperatures inside greenhouses or on solar panels with ease
- Measures temperatures at multiple points on the surface of the clothing of workers working in high-temperature places
Fully Wireless Design Dramatically Boosts Operation Efficiency
The temperature measurement unit, which incorporates a thermocouple data processor, wirelessly sends measurement data to a PC to be displayed and saved.
This eliminates the need for troublesome wiring and dramatically boosts work efficiency.