In multi-point measurement, man-hours increase due to wiring work, and characteristic changes also occur.
By using AirLogger™ to eliminate wiring, man-hours can be reduced.
Normally, measurement jigs need to be used when measuring movable parts such as tires or shafts. However, by using AirLogger™ with its wireless design, such measurement can be performed without jigs.
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch||2 ch/200 ch||7 ch/700 ch||1 ch/100 ch|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 70°C||-40 to 100°C||-30 to 100°C|
|Size||35 mm, 35 mm, 14.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm||60.5 mm, 49 mm, 17.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Weight||20 g||36 g||45 g||36 g|
|Communication distance||10 m||30 m|
|Temperature sampling rate||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||△||〇|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 sec or longer.
Reduces Cable Clutter in the Engine Compartment
- Easy connection with a wireless design
- Reusable thermocouples that reduce environmental burden
Capable of Temperature Measurement of Rotating Objects
- Easily attached to the drive shaft
- Easily attached to tires and brakes
Enables Easy Measurement Inside the Vehicle
- The length of thermocouples used for measurement is minimized
- Temperature measurement on the vehicle exterior can be controlled from inside the vehicle without opening the window
Enables Easy Measurement of a Running Vehicle
- These light and compact measurement units can be installed anywhere
- The vehicle can move with the measurement units attached to parts