AirLogger™ performs strain measurement using strain gauges.
Its integrated structure with built-in bridges and amplifiers realizes simple measurement procedures.
It also reduces man-hours for measurement preparations by adopting a wireless design.
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch|
|Measurement method||One-active / two-active gauge methods|
|Battery continuous operation time||14 days|
|Operating temperature range||-30 to 100°C|
|Size||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Communication distance||30 m|
|Temperature sampling rate||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||〇|
|Measurement range||±20000 µST|
|Balance adjustment range||±8000 µST|
|Min. measurement resolution||0.1 µST|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 s or longer.
Dramatically Improves Operation Efficiency with a Cable-less Design
Ultra-Compact and Lightweight
AirLogger™ has realized significant size/weight reduction by incorporating internal amplifiers.
Capable of Real-Time Simultaneous Measurement at Multiple Measurement Points
Up to 100 units can be measured simultaneously, and the measurement data can be checked in real time.
Technology to Stabilize Communication
- The internal memory stores data that could not be sent. * Supported in the WM2000 Series
- Passive antenna that improves measurement in places where it is difficult to receive radio waves.
- Stand-alone mode that enables the measurement units to be used away from the PC. * Supported by the WM2000SB
Ultra-Compact and Low Noise, with No Need for an AC Power Supply
- Since the measurement unit is powered by a battery, the noise that would come from a power supply is reduced.
The measurement units of the WM1000 are waterproof and dust-proof.
The measurement units of the WM2000 are waterproof and dust-proof when they are placed in the included waterproof case.
Precautions When Mounting
Measurement File Format
- Measurement data of the WM1000 is saved in csv files.
- Measurement data of the WM2000 is saved as unique binary data (it can be output to csv files).