It is fairly common to measure tens or hundreds of measurement points at the same time, when measuring the temperature of the indoor space and the temperature / strain of the automobile bodies.
The wireless data logger AirLogger™ series enables real-time monitoring of up to 700 points for temperature measurement and up to 300 points for strain measurement. Moreover, AirLogger™ being an wireless device, you can make use of its advantage and set them up in a shorter time.
|Measurement Target||Temperature||Temperature/Voltage||Strain/Acceleration/Load cell|
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch||2 ch/200 ch||7 ch/700 ch||1 ch/100 ch|
|Temperature: −200 ～ ＋1300℃ (K Type)||±20000µST|
|Measurement interval||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Size||35 mm, 35 mm, 14.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm||60.5 mm, 49 mm, 17.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Weight||20 g||36 g||45 g||36 g|
|Communication distance||10 m||30 m|
|Battery||CR2032||Special battery *1|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 70°C||-40 to 100°C||-30 to 100°C|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||△ *2||〇|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 s or longer.
*1 It is also possible to operate the applicable products without using a dedicated battery by using an external power supply cable.
See optional external power supply.
*2 WM1000 will have a simple lost data recovery function.
Multi-Point Measurement in Small Spaces
- The wireless design eliminates wiring errors and connection errors.
- The small unit conserves installation space.
Measurement Over a Broad Area
- Facility operation statuses over the entire floor can be monitored simultaneously.
- Distribution data, etc., can be simultaneously measured during room environment measurement.