AirLogger™ can wirelessly perform synchronous multi-point measurement even for large vehicles.
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch||2 ch/200 ch||7 ch/700 ch||1 ch/100 ch|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 70°C||-40 to 100°C||-30 to 100°C|
|Size||35 mm, 35 mm, 14.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm||60.5 mm, 49 mm, 17.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Weight||20 g||36 g||45 g||36 g|
|Communication distance||10 m||30 m|
|Temperature sampling rate||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||△||〇|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 sec or longer.
Enables Easy Measurement Inside a Vehicle
- The length of thermocouples used for measurement is minimized
- Temperature distribution inside the vehicle can be measured by multi-point measurement
- Temperature changes caused by sunlight, etc., can be monitored over an extended period
- The building strength can be measured by measuring strain on the walls or pillars
Measurement of Construction Machines
- Operation statuses of construction machines can be remotely monitored.