AirLogger™ can perform measurement inside housing without making holes in the housing.
In addition, it uses a minimal amount of wiring, which contributes to the reduction of environmental burden.
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch||2 ch/200 ch||7 ch/700 ch||1 ch/100 ch|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 70°C||-40 to 100°C||-30 to 100°C|
|Size||35 mm, 35 mm, 14.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm||60.5 mm, 49 mm, 17.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Weight||20 g||36 g||45 g||36 g|
|Communication distance||10 m||30 m|
|Temperature sampling rate||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||△||〇|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 sec or longer.
Measurement in a Metal Housing
- Measurement inside a metal housing can be performed if there is a gasket or window.
- The minimal use of wiring reduces wiring problems.
* Relatively thick gasket made of rubber or ceramic, having no conductivity.
Measurement in a Space Where Airtightness is Required
- Measurement can be performed in an enclosed space filled with a gas.
Reduction of Effects on Airflow
- Measurement can be performed without drawing wiring outside, which minimizes the effects on the airflow in a wind tunnel test, etc.