For load/pressure/acceleration measurement, AirLogger™ uses strain transducer sensors by connecting them to the strain measurement unit. They can be easily attached using the optional NDIS conversion cables.
Dramatically Improves Operation Efficiency with a Cable-less Design
Ultra-Compact and Lightweight
AirLogger™ has realized significant size/weight reduction by incorporating internal amplifiers.
Capable of Real-Time Simultaneous Measurement at Multiple Measurement Points
Up to 100 units can be measured simultaneously, and the measurement data can be checked in real time.
Technology to Stabilize Communication
- The internal memory stores data that could not be sent. * Supported in the WM2000 Series
- Passive antenna that improves measurement in places where it is difficult to receive radio waves.
Ultra-compact and Low Noise, with No Need for an AC Power Supply
- Since the measurement unit is powered by a battery, the noise that would come from a power supply is reduced.
The measurement units of the WM1000 are waterproof and dust-proof.
The measurement units of the WM2000 are waterproof and dust-proof when they are placed in the included waterproof case.
Precautions When Mounting
Measurement File Format
- Measurement data of the WM1000 is saved in csv files.
- Measurement data of the WM2000 is saved as unique binary data (it can be output to csv files).