Manufacturing Technologies/Quality Control
With AirLogger™, operation statuses inside a plant can be monitored without modifying equipment.
It can be mounted on movable parts of robots or belt conveyors for measurement.
It can measure inside test chambers.
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch||2 ch/200 ch||7 ch/700 ch||1 ch/100 ch|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 70°C||-40 to 100°C||-30 to 100°C|
|Size||35 mm, 35 mm, 14.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm||60.5 mm, 49 mm, 17.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Weight||20 g||36 g||45 g||36 g|
|Communication distance||10 m||30 m|
|Temperature sampling rate||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||△||〇|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 sec or longer.
- Enables monitoring of operation statuses of facilities by measuring voltages or currents.
- Enables of monitoring and prediction of deterioration based on strain measurement results.
Temperature Measurement on Moving or Rotating Objects
- Can be installed on robot arms for measurement.
- Can be placed on belt conveyors for measurement.
- No processing is required for test target devices.
- Measurements can be taken inside temperature test chambers.
Indoor Space Measurement
- The length of thermocouples used for measurement is minimized
- Temperature distribution inside a room can be measured.