Conventionally, special jigs such as slip rings or sensor embedding blocks were necessary when measuring rotating objects. AirLogger™ can directly measure rotating objects without any special jigs, owing to its wireless design.
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch||2 ch/200 ch||7 ch/700 ch||1 ch/100 ch|
|Temperature: −200 ～ ＋1300℃ (K Type)||±20000µST|
|Measurement interval||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Size||35 mm, 35 mm, 14.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm||60.5 mm, 49 mm, 17.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Weight||20 g||36 g||45 g||36 g|
|Communication distance||10 m||30 m|
|Battery||CR2032||Special battery *1|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 70°C||-40 to 100°C||-30 to 100°C|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||△ *2||〇|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 s or longer.
*1 It is also possible to operate the applicable products without using a dedicated battery by using an external power supply cable.
See optional external power supply.
*2 WM1000 will have a simple lost data recovery function.
Temperature Measurement on Tires/Brakes
- Easily measures temperatures of rotating objects.
- Requires no slip rings.
Measurement of Shafts
- Measures a drive shaft in a short time.
- Can be directly attached to movable parts such as an engine crankshaft.
Enables Easy Measurement of a Running Vehicle
- These light and compact measurement units can be installed anywhere
- The vehicle can move with the measurement units attached to parts