Thermocouple temperature measurement enables stable temperature measurement, as it measures temperatures of contact points.
It is capable of measuring a broad range of temperatures, from low temperatures to high temperatures (-200 to 1300°C). (Please use a sensor suitable for the temperature range to be measured.)
AirLogger™ dramatically decreases preparation time by adopting a wireless design.
|Ch/Max ch||1 ch/100 ch||2 ch/200 ch||7 ch/700 ch|
|Measurement Temperature Range||-200 to 1300°C|
|Supported thermocouples||K, T, J|
|Operating temperature range||-15 to 70°C||-40 to 100°C|
|Size||35 mm, 35 mm, 14.5 mm||54.5 mm, 45 mm, 17.5 mm||60.5 mm ,49 mm, 17.5 mm|
|Weight||20 g||36 g||45 g|
|Communication distance||10 m||30 m|
|Temperature sampling rate||0.1 s to 10 min|
|Lost Data Recovery Function||△||〇|
* The max. number of connections can be used when the sampling period is 1 s or longer.
Dramatically Improves Operation Efficiency with a Cable-less Design
Starts Measuring in Just 30 Seconds (WM1000)
Capable of Real-Time Simultaneous Measurement at Multiple Measurement Points
Up to 100 units can be measured simultaneously, and the measurement data can be checked in real time.
Technology to Stabilize Communication
- The internal memory stores data that could not be sent. * Supported in the WM2000 Series.
- Passive antenna that improves measurement in places where it is difficult to receive radio waves
- Stand-alone mode that enables the measurement units to be used away from the PC * Supported by the WM2000SB
Ultra-compact and Low Noise, with No Need for an AC Power Supply
- Since the measurement unit is powered by a battery, the noise that would come from a power supply is reduced.
The measurement units of the WM1000 are waterproof and dust-proof.
The measurement units of the WM2000 are waterproof and dust-proof when they are placed in the included waterproof case.
Precautions When Mounting
Measurement File Format
- Measurement data of the WM1000 is saved in csv files.
- Measurement data of the WM2000 is saved as unique binary data (it can be output to csv files).